Skip to content

A Podcast for Microsoft Users and Enthusiasts Alike

Microsoft - in a new light

The goal of this post is to ask you, the reader (and hopefully podcast listener to tell me what you want from a new podcast on Microsoft.

One thing I have learnt from over 20 years as a software developer is that, unless I am making something for just me, my opinion isn’t really that important… yours is.

What I will say is that I will do my best to deliver something that is worthy of the time you will spend listening to it.

What I need from you is suggestions on what is missing in the Microsoft podcast world, and what you would like to see in it.  Please comment below,  I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted in Microsoft, Podcasts, The Microsoft Show, Uncategorized.

6 Responses

1. John Kavanagh says

Just from an Apple house.. and trying to teach people to use smart phones.. the fact that Microsoft solutions… calendar, reminders, cloud storage, OneNote are far superior and you can access them from pretty much anywhere… versus a single phone type and a god-awful web service they call icloud… 🙂

2. John Kavanagh says

Silly things in the new outlook.com like screen effects… get an email with a word like “Congratulations”; hover you mouse over it and confetti…The People app (via web) where you get little note icons to the left of something like an email address, phone number and it will copy to your clipboard… no need to select, copy …

3. John Kavanagh says

And the biggest piece… PowerShell to include Core running on *nix and MacOS …

4. Mark says

I think a regular feature on cool or useful Windows Store apps would be nice. Wonder how many people know there are really easy to access apps for Windows.

5. Robert Madsen says

Looking forward to your podcast. My main interest is finding contract work in the Microsoft tech stack. How do I position my company:? Who are the gatekeepers? Are there reliable referral services? Which Microsoft partners, services, etc. should I be watching and using?

6. eidmubarak16.com says

whoah this blog is fantastic i really like reading your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You already know, many people are looking round for this information, you can aid them greatly.

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.