I am extremely excited to have been recently awarded the Nokia Ambassador title. I have been chosen by Nokia to help developers in Canada get the tools and the help they need to create awesome Windows Phone apps.
Along with Jan Hannemann who is in BC, I will be striving to support, help and promote Windows Phone developers all across Canada.
I am celebrating by giving the first 5 Canadian Windows Phone Developers that write and submit 5 apps to the Marketplace a brand new shiny Lumia 800!!!
This sleek, sexy phone can be yours, all you have to do is create 5 Quality Windows Phone Apps and put them in the Marketplace!
There are a few rules:
1) You must be a Canadian resident, living in writing Windows Phone apps
2) The app must be submitted after November 7, 2012 to the Marketplace.
3) The app must be a QUALITY app… What does that mean? It means:
a) Must pass Marketplace Certification,
b) No Hello World or Picture Catalog / Resizer Apps.
c) No more than 1 of the 5 can be an RSS Reader
d) No multiple variants on a theme (travel/tourism, etc.)
e) The app must have a useful function.
4) All Apps will be assessed by me and my decisions regarding validity in this promotion are final.
5) This promotion is being held by me, without any express written or implied consent or participation from any third party.
6) By submitting your apps to me for evaluation, you agree to hold me not responsible for any promotion, remuneration or other, expectations whether implied or inferred. I am doing this to help developers, not looking for any problems.
6) The winners will be chosen by me based on:
a) App quality / usability
b) Order of submission (it is the first 5 developers to build 5 apps after all).
How to Submit an App:
If you want to enter this promotion,
Once your app is in the marketplace, email me the Deep Link to your app to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make sure that your apps are counted!!!